Best Pressure Cookers You Should Consider In 2017
You might remember pressure cookers as a popular option for cooking food from your childhood. Well, pressure cookers are becoming an increasingly popular way of cooking food again. They’re fast, convenient and make great tasting meals. With that in mind, we’ve put together this article detailing the best pressure cookers you should consider in 2017.
There’s a lot to know about pressure cookers too, which is why we’ve also included everything you need to know about the cooking method, including the difference between electric and stove cookers and some of the best pressure cooker recipe books.
If you’re looking to get into the world of pressure cooking food, read on into this article.
In This Article: (Scroll down to the sections relevant to you.)
- Pressure Cooker Introduction
- Pressure Cooker Differences
- Best Electric Pressure Cookers
- Best Stove Top Pressure Cookers
- Best Pressure Cooker Recipe Books
What is a pressure cooker?
Before taking a look at our list of the best pressure cookers you should consider in 2017, you might first be wondering what exactly a pressure cooker is. We’ve perfectly summarized what a pressure cooker does and how it works in this section of the article.
As we’ve already mentioned, you might remember pressure cookers from your childhood. They were once a pretty popular cooking method until the advent of microwaves and other faster convenience methods. However, as we’ve already mentioned, pressure cookers are again becoming more and more popular.
In simple terms, a pressure cooker works using steam pressure. It is essentially a sealed pot that builds up a lot of steam inside. This steam of course builds up high pressure, which cooks your food quickly and effectively. You’ll also notice that most pressure cookers also include a valve that allows you to control the steam pressure inside. The pot then heats to your chosen temperature, which forms steam and raises pressure in the pot.
If you’re cooking something wet like a stew, you’ll find that the high pressure raises the boiling point of the water in the pot. This means that your wet food can be heated past a temperature that would normally be possible with normal boiling, cooking your food much faster. If you’re looking to cook other foods like tough meat, you’ll find that the raised pressure in the pot will force liquid into the food. This liquid helps to heat certain foods much faster than if you were to just use heat alone.
Because of this, you probably wouldn’t expect food cooked in a pressure cooker to be nicely crisped. However, you’ll quickly find that the extra high heat of the temperature within the pressure cooker means you’ll get a nice caramelization and browning than ever before.
The difference between electric and stove pressure cookers
When it comes to picking the best pressure cookers, there are a couple of options you can choose from, the electric variety and stove pressure cookers. They both do pretty much the same thing; however, they do it in a very different way.
Stove Top Pressure Cookers – Before the time of electricity, the original pressure cookers were all undeniably of the stove variety. The general idea of this type of pressure cooker is for it to sit on a burner on your range or cooker top. It uses the heat of the stove in order to operate, as you might have already guessed. It doesn’t matter whether your stove is gas or electricity operated your stove top pressure cooker should work with it.
One of the biggest advantages of stove top pressure cookers is that because they’re an addition to your stove, you won’t need any wires to operate the cooker. Because the heat is taken from your already pretty powerful stove, your stove top pressure cooker is likely to get much warmer than an electric variety. This means your food cooks faster. It’s worth noting that stove top pressure cookers also tend to be cheaper too.
Electric Pressure Cookers – The other main type of pressure cooker is the electric variety, which is also considered to be the more modern variety. Obviously the biggest difference here is that electric pressure cookers are completely self-standing. This means that your cooker is plugged into the wall and powered from there. This means that you don’t need to rely on the power of your stove to operate it.
That being said, it’s worth taking into consideration that electric pressure cookers tend to be considerably more expensive than their stove top counterpart. However, if you don’t fancy relying on your stove to use the pressure cooker, electric is the better option.
What to look for in a pressure cooker
Before we get stuck into taking a look at the best pressure cookers you should consider in 2017, it’s worth first taking into consideration what to look for in a pressure cooker. It doesn’t matter whether you’re opting for a stove top or electric variety of pressure cooker; there are a few certain things that you’ll want to keep in the back of your mind to look for.
One of the key things you’ll want to look for when buying a good pressure cooker is a thick and heavy heating disk at the bottom of the product. At the same time, you’ll want to make sure that the pressure cooker uses equal side walls. Both of these features coupled together will ensure that your food is heated thoroughly and evenly whilst cooking. In general though, just make sure not to opt for a pressure cooker that doesn’t have a substantial bottom plate and uses an uneven design. Not unless you want uncooked food that is!
If you’re looking for a stove top cooker, you’ll likely want to opt for a wider more flat pot over some of the taller varieties out there. This will ensure even cooking across the pressure cooker and will cook quicker because the food is spread out. Generally speaking however, you’ll find that whether it’s an electric or stove top pressure cooker, a wider pressure cooker will be much easier to use and easier to serve out the food from.
A great feature that you can look out for across all pressure cookers is a good indicator. This will allow you to easily tell when your pressure cooker has reached maximum pressure and how well your food is cooking. Without a good indicator, it can be a little difficult to work out when your food is cooked and ready to serve.
In all, you’ll find all pressure cookers to be different, but make sure you carefully study the features offered by each one and find a product that works for you.
⇓ Best Pressure Cookers 2017 ⇓
Best Electric Pressure Cookers
We’re now approaching the part of the article that you’ve come here to read and that’s reviewing the best pressure cookers you can buy. As we’ve already mentioned, there’s a couple of key variations when it comes to pressure cookers. This section will focus on the best electric pressure cookers you should consider in 2017 in particular.
Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker 6Qt/1000W
Product 1: Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker 6Qt/1000W The first pressure cooker on our list has been a best seller for quite a while now, there is no doubt this is one of the best pressure cookers out there with well over 5,000 sales on Amazon, it provides quality results time and time again. It isnt just a pressure cooker – it can slow cook, steam, create perfect rice and yogurt. A true multi-functional pressure cooker that will take care of anything you throw at it.
This pressure cooker has 14 built in smart programs, and a stainless steel ‘6 quart’ (larger version) cooking pot. It has been independently certified by UL and has a whopping 10 safety mechanisms to ensure maximum safety. The Instant pot 7-in-1 does require some learning which is better done by checking out videos and guides online since the manual doesn’t do a great job of explaining how everything works. Full Review
Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs in 18 minutes
- All functions work really well, its outstandingly versatile and includes multiple pre-sets the owner can take advantage of – it can be programmed manually as-well.
- Includes a stainless steel steaming rack, and stainless steel cooking pot.
- ULC/UL Certified and come with a 1 year warranty
Instant Pot 7-in-1 Cons:
- There is quite a learning curve to understand all the functions which wouldn’t be a problem if the manual did a better job with explanation of operation. User manual PDF
Other variations of Instant Pot
- 6-IN-1 5QT: Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker, 5Qt/900W, Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior
- 3rd Gen Tech: Instant Pot IP-DUO50 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker with Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior, 5Qt/900W, Latest 3rd Generation Technology
- Bluetooth: Instant Pot IP-Smart Bluetooth-Enabled Multifunctional Pressure Cooker, Stainless Steel
Cuisinart CPC-600AMZ 6-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker
Product 2: Cuisinart CPC-600AMZ 6-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker – The second pressure cooker on our list is only one of Cuisinart’s many available products. Not only does it offer a 1000 watt power level but also a number of useful features designed to make your cooking experience both easier and quicker. One of our favorite of those very features is the fact that the pressure cooker features 6 quarts. This means that you can expect reduced cooking times by around roughly 70%. That’s a phenomenal reduction in time and one that we can confirm safely works. This is definitely a cooker that belongs on our best pressure cookers.
We’ve already mentioned that every good pressure cooker should provide a nice little indicator of the pressure that has built up inside the cooker. We can safely say that this pressure cooker from Cuisinart does exactly that and more. It’s got one of the most detailed displays and combined control panels that we’ve seen in any pressure cooker and it’s not too difficult to understand, so even beginners can use it. Generally speaking, you can see that this electric pressure cooker is designed to be easy to use. If you’re looking for a good pressure cooker to give as a gift to an elderly or less experienced relative, this is it.
Cuisinart CPC-600AMZ Pros:
- A good 6 quarts means that you can expect to your average cooking time to be cut by around 70%, which is a fantastic time saver.
- One of the easiest to understand digital displays that we’ve seen from any pressure cooker, meaning anyone can easily use this product.
- Features pre-set settings for a range of different cooking types.
Cuisinart CPC-600AMZ Cons:
- Pretty boring design choice with no customization options available to make the design of the product suit your kitchen.
FairWind FWPC6L 6.3 Quart Pressure Cooker
Product 3: FairWind FWPC6L 6.3 Quart Pressure Cooker – In the previous product, we spoke about how simplistic and easy to understand the display and control panel was on the product. However, this product from FairWind is the complete opposite. Whether that’s an advantage of disadvantage depends on your experience with pressure cookers.
All of this control does come with good reasoning behind it though. Just one look at this product and you’ll notice that the control panel allows you to easily access a range of different pre-set modes. These modes allow you to chuck in your chosen food, select the option and get cooking. We’ve already mentioned that one of the best things about pressure cookers is how quick and easy they are to use. These pre-set modes make the process of getting cooking even quicker and even easier.
These pre-set cooking modes aren’t the only thing this pressure has going for it though. It also boasts a pretty nice solid design, built with stainless steel. If you plan on using your pressure cooker regularly, you’ll want to clean it out regularly. A nice resistive stainless steel surface is incredibly easy to clean when you’re done cooking. It’s a similar design that you’ll find with most electric pressure cookers, but a clean and professional option nonetheless.
FairWind FWPC6L Pros:
- A total of eight different pre-set cooking modes, meaning you can quickly and easily chuck in your food and get cooking in no time at all.
- Stainless steel material exterior is easy to wipe off and resistant to just about anything you choose to cook with your pressure cooker.
- Designed to cook food evenly using FairWind’s specialist technology for doing so and also seal in nutrients at the same time.
FairWind FWPC6L Cons:
- Despite including a number of pre-set modes for cooking, your options are limited when it comes to setting your own custom time using the built-in timer.
Gourmia GP600 Smartpot 8-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker
Product 4: Gourmia GP600 Smartpot 8-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker – Gourmia have named their signature pressure cooker the “Smartpot” and we can definitively vouch for the fact that the pressure cooker is pretty intelligent. As well as including a number of pre-set modes for cooking certain foods, it also allows you to use the pressure cooker’s built in technology to program your own pre-set modes. This means that if you’ve got a meal that you love to regularly cook in your pressure cooker, you can save the cooking settings to easily use each time you use the cooker.
The name of this product also boasts that it offers 8 in 1 features and that’s definitely true. As well as acting as a pressure cooker, it also provides a number of other useful functions, including yogurt maker, browner and even BBQ grill. If you’ve been worried about taking the jump into a pressure cooker because you won’t use it enough, this is a perfect option that also provides a number of other functions you might utilize.
Other than that, the pressure cooker offers a range of features that you’d expect to see in such a utility, including a built in timer and a powerful 6 quart 1000 watt power level. Whether you need the extra functionality or not, this is a good all round pressure cooker.
Gourmia GP600 Pros:
- Provides one of the most comprehensive set of programming features that we’ve see from any pressure cooker, which includes both pre-set timings and the ability to program your own timings for your favorite meals.
- Able to automatically regulate the temperature of the pressure cooker and your food and adjust accordingly. Meaning your food never gets burnt.
Gourmia GP600 Cons:
- Programmable settings might add unnecessary complexity to the pressure cooker for some people who don’t necessarily need them.
GoWise USA GW22620 4th Generation Programmable Pressure Cooker
Product 5: GoWise USA GW22620 4th Generation Programmable Pressure Cooker – When it comes to pressure cookers for the American audience, GoWise are a name that are well-known across the country. They’re also very well known for regularly improving their products to make them more specific to what customers are looking for. This particular product is the 4th generation version of their GW22620 variant and therefore the best version of the product available to date. It may not feature the most advanced or stylish digital display, but it certainly does the job and should be easily understandable for even those who are new to the world of pressure cooking.
In terms of pricing, we’d likely place this pressure cooker in the middle of the market. It’s cheaper than some of the products we’ve reviewed, offering a similar level of functionality.
As we’ve already mentioned with some similar products, a lot of electric pressure cookers tend to come with pre-programmed cooking settings. This particular pressure cooker includes a whopping 16 of those pre-programmed settings. They range from a number of different food types, including stew, porridge, rice and more. If you’re new to the world of using pressure cookers and aren’t aware of the necessary cooking times and temperatures for different foods, this is sure to come in handy.
- Includes a total of 16 pre-programmed recipes, which is a lot more than most pressure cookers. Perfect for those who are less experienced in using cookers.
- ETL certified, meaning you can use the pressure cooker without worrying about safety functionality, as GoWise have assured their product is covered.
- Features a delay timer, which means you can slow down your cooking and have your food prepared in a good time for when you need it.
- Not the most stylish option on the market. Unlike some pressure cookers we’ve featured in this article, you might not find this cooker looking great in your kitchen. That being said, if style isn’t a problem, it’s still a formidable option.
Big Boss 1300-Watt Stainless Steel Oval Pressure Cooker
Product 6: Big Boss 1300-Watt Stainless Steel Oval Pressure Cooker – The last option on our list of the best electric pressure cookers is also the most powerful. Just one look at this industrial power pressure cooker and you can tell it’s a pretty powerful bit of kit. To start with, the cooker features a whopping 8.5 quart power level. We’ve already mentioned that 6 quarts is a better than average power level, so you can probably imagine how powerful this pressure cooker is.
Couple this with the 1300 watts boasted by this product and this definitely makes for the most powerful option on the market when it comes to pressure cookers. With that in mind, this pressure cooker might be a little unnecessary for your needs. However, it’s idea for pressure cooker power users and professional chefs.
Big Boss haven’t skimped in other departments with this pressure cooker though, it features a range of intensive safety features designed to make this an incredibly safe pressure cooker to use both in the home and professional kitchen environment. All of this added functionality will of course cost you considerably more than most other alternatives on the market, but you can’t argue with that considering the product’s power level.
Big Boss Pros:
- Without a doubt the most powerful pressure cooker available on the market, designed for use in a professional kitchen environment.
- Includes some of the most intensive safety features that we’ve seen from a pressure cooker product.
- The stainless steel exterior of the product is designed with external cooling, meaning you’ll be able to easily touch the exterior of the product without getting burnt.
Big Boss Cons:
- Less experienced users of pressure cookers will be paying for features and a level of power that they simply don’t need in their pressure cooker.
Best Pressure Cookers – Stove Top/stainless steel pressure cookers
The other key type of pressure cooker we discussed in the opening segment of this article is the stove top pressure cooker. This variety is still designed to be the original way of using a pressure cooker and a method that many traditionalists still enjoy using. If you’re one of those traditionalists, these are your best options when it comes to stove pressure cookers.
Presto 01362 6-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
Product 1: Presto 01362 6-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker – When it comes to picking the best stove top pressure cooker, there doesn’t seem to be much of a better place to start than with Amazon’s number one best-selling product in the category. That feat alone should tell you plenty about the level of quality that this pressure cooker provides. It’s pretty much the all-round option when it comes to stove top pressure cookers, boasting great design, functionality and ease of use from a well-known brand.
Of course you can expect this stove top pressure cooker to be considerably cheaper than most of the electric pressure cookers we’ve featured and that’s completely natural. It can happily sit on your stove to cook a number of food items, including chicken, fish, meat, vegetables and just about anything else you’d cook in a pressure cooker. All of this can easily be monitored through the cooker’s pressure regulator. We’ve already mentioned that this is an important feature, especially with stove top pressure cookers.
You’ll also come across a number of nice other little inclusions with this product in order to sweeten the deal, including a complete 64 page recipe book and a nice 12 year warranty.
Presto 01362 Pros:
- Designed to cook just about anything you’d imagine you can cook in a pressure cooker, including chicken, fish, meat and vegetables.
- Amazon’s number one best seller in the category of pressure cookers.
- Quality stainless steel design that makes the product incredibly easy to clean and also resistant to anything you might spill on it.
- Includes a number of extras to help you get started with your pressure cooker.
Presto 01362 Cons:
- Whilst the quality of the metal used for the pressure cooker is fantastic, the screws used in the construction of the product are less so. A few customers have reported that the product can come apart as a result of this.
Presto 01781 23-Quart Pressure Canner and Cooker
Product 2: Presto 01781 23-Quart Pressure Canner and Cooker – The second product in this section of the article again comes from Presto, who are proving to be something of a popular name when it comes to stove top pressure cookers. However, this particular cooker is largely different in terms of what it offers. For a start, you’ve likely noticed the fact that this cooker boasts a pretty powerful 23-quarts. That’s beyond the level of any other pressure cooker included in this article or even available to buy. With that in mind, you can imagine why this product has been recommended by the US Department of Agriculture.
This product from Presto isn’t just a pressure cooker though, it also boasts canning capabilities, perfect if you’re looking to preserve jams, jellies, pickles and more. Its powerful capabilities also mean the product is incredibly fast at both pressure cooking and canning. With all of this incredibly powerful functionality taken into consideration, you can probably imagine why this product is considerably more expensive than most stove pressure cookers.
Chances are, you won’t need all of the power that this Presto pressure cooker offers. However, those who work in a professional kitchen environment will find it useful.
Presto 01781 Pros:
- The most powerful pressure cooker that you’ll likely come across, clearly designed for use within a professional kitchen environment.
- Also includes canning technology, meaning there’s more than one key function to this pressure cooker.
- Large in size, which again shows that this pressure cooker is designed for the professional kitchen environment.
Presto 01781 Cons:
- If you don’t need the canning feature of this pressure cooker, chances are, you’re going to be paying for a feature that you won’t use.
- Pretty large and hefty in size, making it difficult to move around, especially for people who just want to use the cooker at home.
Granite Ware 0730-2 Pressure Cooker
Product 3: Granite Ware 0730-2 Pressure Cooker – Most pressure cookers we’ve featured in this article and available on the market follow a pretty bland stainless steel design. With that in mind, it’s nice to see Granite Ware take a slightly different approach with this product. We know you don’t care too much about the design of your pressure cooker, but that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t look great in your kitchen. We’ve included this product as one of our best pressure cookers because of its sleek black and silver design.
Design isn’t the only thing this pressure cooker has going for it though. It also offers a pretty formidable capacity power of 20 Quart, which isn’t far off the high end of the range. To give you an idea of what exactly this pressure cooker can hold, it’s roughly 8 pints or 24 half pint jars. That should allow you to cook some pretty decent meals with your pressure cooker.
That being said, it’s worth mentioning that this pressure cooker is slightly at the more expensive range of the market. However, for that price, Granite Ware have chucked in a number of extras to help you get started with your new pressure cooker, including an adjustable 3 piece regulator system, a canning jar rack and steamer trivet.
Granite Ware Pros:
- Black and silver design makes this pressure cooker appear considerably more stylish than the average pressure cooker you’d find on the market.
- A good standard sized amount of space, meaning the pressure cook isn’t too big or too small in comparison to other cookers.
- Includes all of the extras that you might need in order to get started with your pressure cooker, so you don’t have to spend extra cash.
Granite Ware Cons:
- On the more expensive range of price points, which is likely down to the built in canning and steaming functionality that you may not need.
Fagor Duo 8-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
Product 4: Fagor Duo 8-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker – Many of the products featured in this article would lead you to believe that stove top pressure cookers are purely designed for use within professional kitchen environments. However, this 8 quart stainless steel variant of the pressure cooker from Fagor couldn’t be further from that. There’s a number of features that make it clear that this pressure cooker from Fagor is designed for use within your kitchen at home. One of the most prominent of those features is the fact that the pressure cooker features a range of energy saving features.
Generally speaking, it’s also a very well built pressure cooker, using 18/10 stainless steel. This level of stainless steel is used by the best quality products and is designed to be both durable and lasting. Couple this with some other clever design features, including stay cool handle locks and a visual pressure indicator and you have a solid option.
Solid is a word that pretty much sums up this stove top pressure cooker from Fagor. It features a range of functions that are designed to make your pressure cooking experience all the more enjoyable and we find it difficult not to recommend the product for that. If you’ve got the money to spend, you can’t go far wrong with Fagor’s pressure cooker.
Fagor Duo Pros:
- Unlike many stove top pressure cookers, this is clearly a product designed for use within the home. Because of this, it’s incredibly energy efficient and easy to transport around your kitchen.
- Includes a range of safety features that prevent you from getting burnt or damaging your pressure cooker whilst using the product.
- Constructed with fantastic quality stainless steel, designed to last and be durable to anything you might spill whilst cooking using your stove top pressure cooker.
Fagor Duo Cons:
- Considerably more expensive than most stove top pressure cookers and even standalone electric pressure cookers that offer the same functionality.
T-Fal P25107 Stainless Steel Dishwasher Safe Pressure Cooker
Product 5: T-Fal P25107 Stainless Steel Dishwasher Safe Pressure Cooker – We’re approaching the end of our list of the best stove top pressure cookers and there’s one big reason why we’ve chosen to include this product in our best pressure cookers. That reason is the fact that this pressure cooker from T-Fal is completely dishwasher safe. One problem you’ll find with most stove top pressure cookers and definitely all electric cookers is that you have to clean your pressure cooker by hand because you can’t put it in your dishwasher.
This pressure cooker from T-Fal is different. It can easily be chucked into your dishwasher with your other cooking equipment and plates. That doesn’t mean you have to use a dishwasher to clean this product of course. You can still wash it by hand should you wish.
Being dishwasher friendly isn’t the only thing this pressure cooker has going for it though. It offers a capacity of 6.3 quarts, which is a pretty standard amount. It also includes a number of indicators and valves for total control over what you’re cooking. All of this is coupled with a safe opening and closing system and range of other safety features, meaning that just about anybody will be able to jump in and use this pressure cooker with ease.
T-Fal P25107 Pros:
- Completely dishwasher friendly, meaning you can easily chuck the product in with your other plates and dishes when using the dishwasher.
- Built with a range of safety features and other features designed to make your experience of using this pressure cooker easy for just about anyone.
- Built with shiny stainless steel, meaning the product looks much better than other stainless steel pressure cookers we’ve seen and reviewed.
T-Fal P25107 Cons:
- Pretty limited content size, especially in comparison to some of the more professional standard pressure cookers we’ve seen.
- Expensive when you take into consideration the capacity of the pressure cooker.
Best Pressure Cooker Recipe Books
This article has taken a look at some pretty formidable options when it comes to picking a good pressure cooker. You should have been able to choose an option that works for you from the list above. However, you might be wondering what to cook with your brand new pressure cooker. Thankfully, we’ve also reviewed some of the best recipe books available.
Great Food Fast (Bob Warden’s Ultimate Pressure Cooker Recipes)
Book 1: Great Food Fast (Bob Warden’s Ultimate Pressure Cooker Recipes) – The first pressure cooker recipe book that we’ve taken a look at was actually published back in 2012. However, all of the recipes featured in the book are still completely relevant and enjoyable if you’re looking to enjoy a wholesome meal from your pressure cooker. The recipe book has been written and compiled by Bob Warden, a name you may already recognize. Over a career of 20 years, he’s made countless appearances on cooking shows. Bob has always been a huge advocate of the pressure cooker and these are his personal favorite recipes.
The book itself features a whopping 120 recipes for use with your stove top or electric pressure cooker. We’ve worked it out that with Bob’s book, you’ll be able to enjoy a brand new meal straight from your pressure cooker every night for 4 solid months. That’s incredible value and an offer you won’t want to pass up on if you own a pressure cooker. Some of our favourite recipes taken from Great Food Fast include Bob Warden’s Best Ever Macaroni Cheese and his Perfect Pot Roast. Yep, that’s right. This book even includes a recipe for cooking a roast dinner in your pressure cooker.
Electric Pressure Cooker: 365 Quick and Easy Recipes
Book 2: Electric Pressure Cooker: 365 Quick and Easy Recipes – The next pressure cooker recipe book on our list is a lot newer than the previous release. It was actually published only a few months back, earlier in 2015. Because of this, you can expect information around the latest and greatest meals you can squeeze out of your pressure cooker. That being said, it is worth noting that this pressure cooker recipe book is clearly targeted at owners of electric pressure cookers.
The book boasts a total of 365 recipes, which is a new recipe for every single day of the year. With that in mind, this book makes a fantastic accompaniment to a pressure cooker that you might be giving as a gift. It’s also one of the cheapest recipe books available, which isn’t bad considering the amount of recipes you’ll be getting from this product. If you’re not necessarily a fan of physical books or just don’t fancy paying the full price, you’ll also find a Kindle variant of this book available, which you can read on your phone, tablet or e-reader.
Miss Vickie’s Big Book of Pressure Cooker Recipes
Book 3: Miss Vickie’s Big Book of Pressure Cooker Recipes – If you’re new to the world of pressure cookers, Vickie Smith might not be a name that you’ve come across before. However, she’s become something of a legend within the community because of her inventive recipes for using a pressure cooker. Luckily for you, all of her favourite recipes have been compiled into this solid handy book release. Nobody knows more about pressure cookers than Vickie Smith, and now you can bring all of her knowledge into your kitchen.
The book itself features nearly 400 easy to complete pressure cooker recipes that are fast to cook and just about anyone to complete. Vickie has also included some handy information about picking the best pressure cookers and some advanced techniques for mastering your pressure cooker. If you love your pressure cooker, you can’t go far wrong by following the recipes provided in Vickie Smith’s Big Book of Pressure Cooker Recipes.
Final Word on our best pressure cookers For 2017
In conclusion, we absolutely love pressure cookers and there’s no reason why you shouldn’t too. They offer an incredibly quick and easy way to prepare great tasting meals that you can even serve to your dinner guests. Whether you opt for an electric pressure cooker or stove top variant, you’re sure to be making some great tasting meals in no time. Make sure you keep the advice provided in this article in consideration and you’re sure to find a pressure cooker that offers absolutely everything you need. Of course everyone will have their own opinion on which are the best pressure cookers, if you feel there is something missing from our list of best pressure cookers then feel free to comment and let us know.