Morphy Richards 46641 Pressure Cooker Review
This is a new updated pressure cooker with pressure controlled valve and safe gasket by Morphy Richards. The 6.0L stainless steel pressure cooker is available with an inbuilt quality safety device. It gives high-quality results in cooking, due to the two different cooking programs and 3-ply base for standard heat diffusion which enables the cooking to double the average pressure cooker. Its body is polished with a durable stainless steel, one touch pressure, helper handle which is compatible with all hobs. It comes with 10 years guarantee which in all honesty will probably be needed. Read more below.
This is actually a quality made pressure cooker. But there are flaws which let it down. The handle has a cheap feel, in such a way that it leaves you not so confident when attempting to move it from the hob safely, which is a major flaw in my opinion, safety is key when using a pressure cooker, if you don’t feel 100% safe when using it, then….you shouldn’t be using it.
The Morphy Richard 6.0L pressure cooker has been designed in the manner that the food prepared by it can serve more than 6 people. It has a dishwasher safe body which means you can clean it with minimal effort. The helper handle is made of a plastic which is not a good conductor of heat to protect you from burning which is also long enough to give space of heat from the cooker. It is portable; you can carry it anywhere and do your cooking there.
- Helper handle-It helps you not get burnt, it is long enough to protect you from heat that comes from the pressure cooker. It is made of plastic.
- One touch pressure lock- It is a lock like any lock to stop the cooker from opening.
- 2 different cooking programs
- 6.0L-It can serve a good number of people as compared to other cookers which serve 2-4 people.
- Dishwasher- You can turn it to a dishwasher in case you want to do your dish washing, it very convenient and stress-free.
- Pressure controlled valves- Whenever the pressure goes beyond your limit you can use the pressure control valves to add or to reduce.
- Easy to use pressure setting control- Everything is so clear, it very easy to use, nothing complicated just read and follow instructions.
- Stainless steel- It makes the cooker look attractive and prolongs the longevity.
Dimensions: 24.5 x 43 x 23 cm ; 2.7 Kg
Boxed Weight: 3.6kg
The Morphy Richards’ 6.0L stainless steel pressure cooker is at best an ‘ok’ pressure cooker at a reasonable price. It should be useable for years and it would be providing you rarely use it. I would only recommend this cooker for rare use, it just wouldn’t last if it was being used multiple times a week.
Thanks for reading my Morphy Richards 46641 Pressure Cooker Review